32 results found
More flexibility would be great, especially in Europe and where countries are grouped (such as Australia and NZ).10 votes
There should be an option to make GeoDNS use the closest record (by geolocating all records AND the resolver) instead of just basing it on regions.4 votes
I lost the last 5 minutes searching for the page where I could get my API key ;) -- Finally, i found it at the (very discrete) link into the "Logged as ..." at the page left top.
At the page top right, currently there is three options: "DNS Manager", "Change password" and "Logout"
I suggest to change this "Change password" option to a more abrangent "My Profile" or "Profile" option which would open the current "logged as ..." page. And then, inside this page, put the "Change password" option.1 vote
I recently had to add several records very simliar between them. This would be another useful tool for large sites.
(of course it could already be done via the already existing API, so it is a minor now)4 votes
Checkboxes, maybe? (anyone who clicked "Google template" without knowing what it does would certainly agree with me...)3 votes
Changing a password without seeing it neither confirming it could be a dangerous thing. :)1 vote
- at login page: PERMANENT (instead of "PERMAMENT")
- at new A/AAAA record: Geo Region -> Global AVAILABILITY (instead of "AVILABILITY")
dnsmadeeasy provides templates for google apps, which automatically add correct mailservers etc. very beneficial for while adding for mulitple domains.2 votes
We have recently added template for Google Apps. Please let us know if you need other templates.
It looks like there was small bug in record validation. It’s fixed now. You should be able to create wild card CNAMEs.
Please add the following in the dasboard
1) total overall stats (for every domain in my account)
2) quota usage (for the DNS queries)
3) last login time and IP (for security reasons) or at least an email intimation about when someone logs in
4) Ability to take backups of zones for offline just to be on the safe side2 votes
4) will be added within next build (20th of October)
Improve the Stats page per domain and make it user friendly2 votes
- Don't see your idea?