Rage4 DNS service supports two way authentication compatible with Google Authenticator.
Two enable two way authentication
1. navigate to Profile section and click "Enable" two activate "Two way authentication"
2. click "Show QR code"
3. you will see the QR barcode
4. open Google Authenticator application on your mobile device and click "Begin setup"
6. click "Scan a barcode" to scan QR barcode from point # 3
7. after scanning the QR barcode you should see Rage4 verification code
To login using two way authentication
1. open Google Authenticator application on your mobile device
2. navigate to Rage4 DNS login page and enter your email address, password and verification code from point # 1